المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : INTELLIGENT Quotes?! NOT!

ذات الخمار
27/06/2004, 07:44 AM
[ALIGN=LEFT]These are some quotes by famous people! Read and laugh
I don’t know how they became so famous,,,,,, maybe because of their stupidity!!

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?

Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever," -- Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff," -- Mariah Carey

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life," -- Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign.

"I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves." -- John Wayne

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country," -- Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC

"Your food ration will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is a change in your circumstances." -- Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina

amaladel
27/06/2004, 09:37 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Oh, God!!!!! Is this for real???? Are these people serious????? Did they learn how to read, write and speak before they said these stupid comments!!!!!! They are so dumb!!!!!z

Thanks a lot, dearest for your very nice participation that showed us that famous names must not necessarily be wise as well!!!z

Lokking forward to more of your nice participations, dear

Best Wishes

ذات الخمار
27/06/2004, 12:19 PM
[ALIGN=LEFT]:D2 I also cracked when I read the their comments, couldn’t believe how shallow and stupid they are :eek2:
If these are the famous of the world then God help us :pain:

thans dear for your passing :smile:

العنيــــــدة™
28/06/2004, 02:53 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

nice one sis..

i had read them before.. and yeah

they're pretty stupid except for the first one..

miss alabama.. i liked her answer.. i dunno

i thought it made sense.. i mean considering the dumb

question they asked her.. her answer was actually smart...

thanks sis..

best wishes
العنيــــــدة™

ذات الخمار
29/06/2004, 07:31 AM
[ALIGN=LEFT]العنيــــــدة
thanx and welcome :smile:

Ciza
29/06/2004, 01:01 PM
Dear

that was a very nice participation
and I agree with you amal