المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Wake up, please.......اصحوا من فضلكم!!

amaladel
23/01/2004, 05:11 PM
Hello, everybody

Where is everyone??? Why are you so lazy???? Don't you want to improve your English???? Don't you want to chat in English???? Don't you want to talk???? Hey!! Come on!!! Speak up and say whatever comes to your mind as long as it is decent!! Let's just choose something to talk about and I am sure everyone will come and participate, right??? I need you all to come and participate.z

I will introduce myself to you again. I am Amal and I work as a translator and I am a teacher here in this corner. I am from Egypt but I was born in Libya. I consider all the Arab nation my country, so I like to learn some other Arabic dialects, especially the Shami dialect and the Gulf dialect. The Maghreb dialect is too hard for me to speak!!! But, anyway, I like the Bedouin dialects.z

I expect you all to react, people!!!z

Waiting for your replies

Hayyoush
23/01/2004, 05:28 PM
thanks dear for these nice words... hope from every body to share with us in this page..

thanx alot.

amaladel
23/01/2004, 05:37 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]Great, dear haya_m

Thanks for your participation. Do you know that I was just thinking about you and wanted to send you a private message!!! I wanted to ask you why Nablus is called "The Mountain of Fire". So, it is a good opportunity now so that you can tell us. Do you mind?? This way you will start the active participation in this topic.zBest Wishes, dear

العنيــــــدة™
23/01/2004, 06:20 PM
Hellooooooooooo!!

how are u, sister amal? nice of you to think of waking everyone up..
and that was a good question u asked there..

hi to haya too if she's still up..

we are waiting for your answer..

best wishes

Miss Stubborn™

العنيــــــدة™

amaladel
23/01/2004, 06:25 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]Hi, Miss Stubborn

Great that you are awake now but I guess you are still not quite awake because you forgot to introduce youself to us!!!! I guess this is a step to encourage you all to talk, right??z

Hey, where is the rest?????? I need all the people here to come and talk!!!z

Waiting for your reply, Haya_m and for yours too, Miss Stubborn

Have a nice day

العنيــــــدة™
23/01/2004, 06:36 PM
lol sister amal

i didnt forget that part.. but you see i am a famous person and i thought if i wrote anything about myself people might know who i am..

just kidding lol

no its just that i dont like the idea of talking about myself because it sometimes gives people an idea that you are bragging..

again i am just kidding..

well if i had introduced myself there wouldnt be mush else to talk about right?

now seriously its just that i am a normal person,, not typical but normal and theres not much to say about me.. except that i am special :D2

lol dont take me seriously i just put up those to get a conversation going......

best wishes

العنيــــــدة™

العنيــــــدة™
23/01/2004, 06:40 PM
why why why are my punctuation marks showing up in the wrong places???? :mad: :s

amaladel
23/01/2004, 06:43 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]Wow!!!! You really sound like a famous person!!!! Let me guess who you are!!!! Perhaps you are the ghost of the late Indian Prime Minister Indira Ghandi!!!! No??? So, maybe you are.......hmmmmmmm.......you are Miss Stubborn!!! It appears in your name, how didn't I notice!!!!z:D2

Well, dear, it is so nice having you here with us but I would others to start stirring the topic a little bit!z

See you later, dear

amaladel
23/01/2004, 06:44 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]Dear, don't be angry, try to put "z" after a final fullstop or question mark, ok?z

العنيــــــدة™
23/01/2004, 06:52 PM
hmmm, i am gonna try this ,, if it doesnt work then i am gonna do what u suggested
thanx.....

best wishes

العنيــــــدة™

فـــــداء
24/01/2004, 11:24 AM
Hello, how are all of you: shy:

All I can say I am from Bahrain, graduated from university of Bahrain
I hope all of you except what I said
See u

amaladel
24/01/2004, 11:37 AM
Hi, Fedaa

I guess you mean to "accept" what you said. My dear, I want you all to do is to talk, to choose something you like to talk about and talk, but I guess you are all afraid to talk. I do not want any of you to say something personal about yourselves or anything, I just want to encourage you to speak. z

Where are you, Qatar Pilot and Little Toota???? You will talk if you are here, I am sure.z

Good Luck and Besy Wishes to all

عطر الورود
24/01/2004, 04:05 PM
Hello Amal and everyone,

I'd like to participate with you here to introduce myself again.

I work as an office manager for a korean company in Egypt , my age is 31 , live in cairo , married and have a son.

Welcome for all>

amaladel
24/01/2004, 04:10 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]Hello, dear, thanks a lot for participation with us and we are all glad to have you here with us.z

I guess as everybody else is still asleep, let's try to wake them up again by speaking about our hobbies. My hobbies are: reading, learning languages, being in 3roos (a new hobby), going out with my friends, watching movies and listening to songs.z

Who will tell me about his/ her hobby now??z

عطر الورود
24/01/2004, 04:15 PM
Hi sweety

About my hobbies it's all now in the home limit because i am a mother and an employee also so, i don't have any more time to do what i was doing in the past ,
Anyhow i like reading too much and now i like to feed my baby , washing up , cleaning --- etc.

Ihope that one day i can back to my old hobbies

amaladel
24/01/2004, 04:19 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]Yeah, I know it is hard to take care of your house and follow your hobbies at the same time. What kind of books do you like to read? I like to read in English now more than Arabic, maybe because it has become my specialization. I like to read novels in particular. What about you?z

عطر الورود
24/01/2004, 04:33 PM
WOW

you remind me of my best books , they were mysterious stories , that was in teenage years and then romantic , and long time with translated books like novels , dramatic works
Also i used to read for most of Egyptions writers/ authors

Corrected by the supervisor for spelling mistakes

تم التعديل من قبل المشرفة لأخطاء في الهجاء

Hayyoush
24/01/2004, 04:54 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]Dear amaladel

sorry for late reply.. but just now i saw ur reply..

sweety and all the rest cute girls in this nice site.. 3roos... i am a Palastinian living in Jordan..my town Nablus,is called the mountain of fire.. ( i hope u can understand what i'll say) :) because most of its residents are frightened and loaded by fire always :smile: , when i came here, they are always angry and they fight very strong against the Jews

hope u understand what i wrote....:shy: i am not sure if it's correct.. please tell me amaladel

thanx a lot for all

Corrected by the supervisor for spelling mistakes

amaladel
25/01/2004, 05:48 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]عطر الورود

Thanks a lot for you reply. It seems that we almost have the same taste in books because I also like mysterious stories and of course I like to read romantic novels. Now I also like to read horror novels by Stephen King and social novels by Danielle Steel. I do not know if you know these two writers or not but they are American, anyway.z

I hope you will pass by my topic again and I will be glad to hear from you, dear.z

Best Wishes

amaladel
25/01/2004, 05:57 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]Haya_m

Thanks for your reply, dear. I have corrected your spelling mistakes, so don't worry about that. Thanks for your explanation about Nablus but I did not understand the part "its residents are frightened and loaded by fire always". What do you mean, dear?? That they always hear the sound of guns being fired and this makes them afraid?? Is this what you mean? Are you there in Nablus now or still in Jordan? z

You are welcome in our corner here any time and I am glad you participated with us.z

Best Wishes

scream
25/01/2004, 10:54 PM
Hello

my name is scream iam study English in college (first year)z
i hope to improve my english but i had bad marks:confused: in conversation and prose
so, if you know how can i improve my conversation tell me:smile:

مديحه
26/01/2004, 01:59 AM
hi everybody
i wish you're fine and everything is ok
i have one topic for you if you're really interested in learning English so my topic is about the position of women in our countries
i wish everybody would participate in this topic or another one to improve our writing
thanks 4 everyone

Correction made by the Supervisor

شقحــــــاء
26/01/2004, 04:44 AM
Dear amaladel
I'm sorry for my delay ,because I'm busy with my family .I will give you some information about myself my name is shagha ,I study English in the 4th year at collage but my level in English is so bad especially in grammar and conversation.My hobby is drawing and reading.

.........Thanks alot for the encouragement

withoutwishes
26/01/2004, 05:49 AM
alsalam 3likum wa rahmat Allah wa brakatoh
hiiii everybody especially dear manal
I am English teacher,I like grammar ,but I dislike English literature(strange thing)except short stories:shy:
My hobbies are reading,writing,and being a member in 3roos:up:
I'm happy to talk to you.
HAVE A NICE DAY:cool2:

withoutwishes
26/01/2004, 05:52 AM
[QUOTE]كاتب الرسالة الأصلية : withoutwishes
[B]alsalam 3likum wa rahmat Allah wa brakatoh
hiiii everybody especially dear manal
SORRY:confused:I mean dear amaladel:o

withoutwishes
26/01/2004, 10:01 AM
:D2

**rose_25**
26/01/2004, 11:10 AM
salam to u all

thanx amaladel for that great job you are doing in this corner.....i like the way u think:shy:

my name is rose...and i'm a mother of 3 kids they are my sunshine i love english so much..but i a little problem in spelling ...so i need to work on that and improve it i guess

i like reading and writing ,cooking different kinds of food, travel and seeind new places,watching movies....

hummmm!!z ......what else?z
as for sport i like swimming n riding horses......as for books i have been
reading a very nice book called "don't be sad"z

Thanks for the nice topic

may God bless us all

rose

Spelling was corrected by the Supervisor

amaladel
21/02/2004, 05:26 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]Hello, Scream

Thanks for in participating in my topic and sorry for my late reply. Look, you can improve your conversation skills by listening to English-speaking TV channels or Radio stations and by practicing to speak too. Listening and speaking are two important factors. I wish you the best in your college

Best Regards

Amal

amaladel
21/02/2004, 05:34 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]مديحة

Thanks for your enthusiasm and participation and sorry for my late reply. Thanks for suggesting a topic to talk about but I would like if we do not discuss the position of women in our countries because this is a thorny issue and it may get out of hands and we do not wish to disobey the forum's rules not to touch upon internal issues of countries. Try to suggest another major topic for discussion and I hope the other members would react with us

Best Regards

Amal

amaladel
21/02/2004, 05:38 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]شقحاء

I am so glad you could find the time to have a peek on our topic and participate in it. Thanks, dear, for your nice words and we are glad to know you. I hope you will do well in your studies at college and I will appreciate your participation again with us. I guess through our modest lessons you can also improve your grammar and conversation skills

Best Regards

Amal

amaladel
21/02/2004, 05:42 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]Without Wishes

Thanks, dear, for your participation and I am sorry for my delay. You are most welcome in my topic and I am glad that we have something in common, which is reading literature because I am mad about reading novels, plays and poetry. I like short stories, too. I hope you will tell me about your favourite books and writers in your next reply

Best Regards

Amal

amaladel
21/02/2004, 05:56 PM
[ALIGN=JUSTIFY]Dear Rose

Thanks, dear, for your very nice participation and sorry for my late reply. I am glad that we have a mother of 3 here!! So we can get advice from you when God gives us this heavenly gift. Thanks for your compliment about me:o Well, I am so glad you liked my topic and by the way, as you seem like a good cook, why don't you write some recipes to us in English??? It will be a great idea and we might compete with the Kitchen Corner and beat them too!!!!z:D2

Great that you like reading and movies because I like the same things too!!! Well, I hope we could be friends and I really appreciate your nice reply in my modest topic

Best Regards

Amal

آخذني معك
30/07/2006, 02:35 PM
[Hi Amal

Thanks for waking up all of us

:handup: :handup: :handup:

Really i'm so proud to know person like you I liked your way in talking and i want to be one of the members here with you.

Thanks
Regards]

غزال الحب
31/07/2006, 12:06 AM
:clap: :clap: hi everybody i want to thank amaladel for this interisting topic.first of all ,my name is ghizlane iam from morocco i have 19 years old my hobbies are playing tennis and travel i like to be with you girls of 3roos and i want to be your friend anyway thanks alot for this effort and i am waiting you comment

كريستالة
06/08/2006, 02:01 AM
hi amaladel and every girls here i hope to partispate you in this topic but i am afraid from somthing ( iam afraid that you laughig at me beacause i am not perfect in english as you and maybe there are many splleng masike . many times i saw different topics in english and i was hope to write but always i have this probem that i cant speak o.k hut this time i encurge to write i ask you to corrct for me please

:sad: :sad: because i want want so much to speak o.kbut i cant:cry: :cry: :cry:
thank you amaladel