حديث بالانجليزي ، جمع لك عروس في هذا المقال الكثير من أحاديث الرسول المترجمة إلى اللغة الإنجليزية.

حديث بالانجليزي

• عن عبد الله بن الحارث رضي الله عنه قال :ما رايت احد اكثر تبسما من رسول الله صلي الله عليه و سلم "الترمذي"
  • abdullah ibn al-harith:said:I never saw anyone who smaild more than allah's Messenger "tirmid"
  • عن عائشه -رضي الله عنها-قالت:كان كلام رسول الله -صلي الله عليه وسلم-كلاما فصلا،يفهمه كل من سمعه " ابو داود "
  • A'Ishah said:the prophet spoke in a simple and clear way so that all those who heard him ,understood him ; (ABU DAWUD
  • قال رسول الله -صلي الله عليه وسلم-:من احب سنتي فقد احبني و من احبني كان معي في الجنه (الترمذي)
  • The PROPHETSAID:whoever loves my way of life (sunnah) loves me;and whoevr loves me will be wiht me in paradise"Tirmidhi"
  • عن انس بن مالك-رضي الله عنه-قال:خدمت النبي -صلي الله عليه و سلم-عشر سنين فما قال لي اف قط , و ما قال لشئ صنعته لم صنعته, و لا لشئ تركته لم تركته,و كان رسول الله-صلي الله وسلم عليه-من احسن الناس خلقا .(الترمذي)
  • Anas ibn Malik said:"i was in the prophet's service for ten years, and he never once said ''uff(i.e.shame)! to me .when Idid something (wrong) he never asked me,''why did you do that?'' when I did not do something (that I should have done) he never asked me, ''why did you not do that?'' The Messenger of Allah had the best disposition of all people'." Tirmidhi"
  • قال رسول الله -صلي الله عليه وسلم-:ان الذي ليس في جوفه شئ من القران كالبيت الخرب"الترمذي"
  • The prophet said:'Aperson who has not learned any of the Qur'an is like a house in ruins"Tirmidhi"
  • قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه و سلم:انما الاعمال بالنيات ,وانما لكل امرئ ما نوي " البخاري و مسلم".
  • The prophet said :'Actions will be judged a ccording to the intentions (behind them) ,and everyone will be repid accor ding to wgat he intended '."Bukhari ,Muslim"
  • عن عائشه -رضي الله عنها-قالت:ما خير رسول الله- صلي الله عليه وسلم-بين امرين قط,الا اختار ايسرها الا ان يكون فيه اثم,فان كان اثما كان ابعد الناس منه"البخاري و مسلم"
  • A'ishah related:’ Whenever the prophet was given a choice (between two things) he chose whatever was easier -unless it was sinful, in which case he was more careful than anyone to avoid it'."Bukhari,Muslim"
  • عن عدي بن حاتم رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله _ صلى الله عليه وسلم _ اتقوا النار ولو بشق تمرة فمن لم يجد فبكلمة طيبة.
  • On the authority of Adee bin Hatim ( May Allah be pleased with him),who said: The messenger of Allah ( Peace and plessings of Allah be upon him) said :"Save yourselves from Hell, even if it be by giving only half a date( of a palm tree) as charity ; and who does not have even that , should at least speak nicely.
  • عن أبي ذر جندب بن جنادة رضي الله عنه قال لي النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ( لاتحقرن من المعروف شيئا ولو أن تلقى أخاك بوجه طليق ).
  • On the authority of Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him),who said: The prophet (peace and blussings of Allah be upon him) told mw Do not consider even the smallest good deed as insignificant; even meeting your brother with cheerful face is a good dee.
  • عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : "خيركم خيركم لأهله وأنا خيركم لأهلي".
  • On the authority of A,isha (may allah be pleased with him), who said : The messenger of allah peace and blessings of allah be upon him) said : " The best amongst you is he who is the most kind to his wife and I am the kindest amongst you to my wives.
  • عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : إن الله لا ينظر إلى أجسامكم ، ولا إلى صوركم ، ولكن ينظر إلى قلوبكم وأعمالكم.
  • On the authority of Abu Hurairah(may allah be pleased with him), who said : The messenger of allah ( peace and blessings of allah be upon him) said : " Allah does not judge according to your bodies and appearances, but He scans your hearts and looks into your deeds ".
  • " لايؤمن احدكم حتى يحب لاخيه مايحب لنفسه" متفق عليه
  • "none of you truley believes until he likes for his brother what he likes for himself".