How to Perform Salah the Right Way |

14/05/2018, 09:02 PM

How to Perform Salah (For Men and Women)

Preconditions of Salah  : 

1. Cleanliness from impurities (on the body, clothes and place of prayer).
  2. Performing Ablution (Wudu).
  3. Facing the right direction of Qiblah.
  4. Covering the private parts (The nakedness in salat of a man is considered to be what between the navel and knee, and he should cover it. As for woman, she should cover al of her body except for her face and hands -only to the wrist  )
  5. Praying at the proper time.

Important Notes:

•  When you are asked to 'Say' or 'Recite' or 'Read' in the directions. The sound must not be loud and at the same time not totally silent. It should be loud enough just for your ears to hear it and not so loud that a person next to you would be able to hear your recitation clearly. If a person next to you could hear only a mimic from you, that's fine. If you are surrounded by noise such as a fan's noise and you are not able to understand your recitation, it is okay. In an utmost quite room you should be able to understand your recitation. In any case must say it lound enough as mentioned above).
  •  It is important to pause, or wait for few seconds between each step in salat. And we will tell you where should wait during the directions.
  • The following is the complete method of performing a 2 Rakaat Salah, and you can perform it to salat alfajr. 

How to Perform Salat:

Stand upright facing the Qibla. The space between your feet should be about four to five fingers apart, do not stand wide spread like most people do these days.. They should be pointing towards Kabah.

Make the intention I intend to perform the Fajr prayer (say the name of the Salah), with 2 Rakaat Fardh (say the number of Rakaats of any prayer Sunnah or Fardh), for the sake of Allah, I am facing the Holy Kaaba. "Intention need not be said out loud. Saying it in the heart is sufficient.

Raise hands to the ears with palms facing the Qibla, and touching the lobes of your each ear with thumbs..  Then say Allahu Akbar

Place the hands on navel: right hand on top of left hand. The right hand is placed on the left hands wrist clasped, with three fingers on the top (index finger and middle finger, and third finger), and the right hands thumb and small finger below the left hands wrist

Read the sunaa duaa al-istiftah (the opening duaa):

Subhanak Allah-humma wabi hamdika watabarak esmuka wata aala jadduka walaa ilaha ghairuk
(All Glory be to You O Allah! Praise is to You; Blessed is Your Name and Exalted is Your Majesty; there is none worthy of worship except You.  Wait a little.

Now read surat alfatiha, starting with Taawuz and basmalah : 

If praying behind Imam add "Behind this Imam". It is called Niyat (Intention).

•  Aoozu billahi minash Shaitaanir-rajeem
    (I seek protection with Allah from the cursed Shaitan)
  •  Bismillahir rahmanir-raheem
    (In the Name of Allah, Most Kind, Most Merciful)
  •  Surat al-Fatiha:
    Al-hamdu lillahi rabbil-aalameen, ar-rahma nir-raheem, maaliki yawmiddeen, iyyaaka nabudu wa iyyaaka nastaeen, ihdinas-siraatal mustaqeem, siraatallazeena anamta alaihim, ghairil maghdoobi alahim wa ladhaaleen. Ameen.
    [All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Universe, the Most Kind, Most Merciful, Master of the Day of Judgement. You alone we worship and from You alone we ask for help. Guide us on the straight path, the path of those who You have favoured, not the path of those who earned Your anger, nor the path of those who went astray. Ameen (So let it be O Allah)].
  •  Then recite any Surah or verses from the Quran. For example, Surat al-ikhlas, starting with the basmalah :

Bismillahir rahmanir-raheem
 Qul huwallahu ahad, Allahus-samad, lam yalid, wa lam yoolad, wa lam yakullahu kufuwan ahad
(Say, He is Allah, The One. Allah is above and all things depend on Allah. He does not beget, nor is He begotten. And there is none like Him).

After reading the verses of Quraan, wait alittle. Then  you should Say Allahu Akbar and go into "ruku' ", which means (bowing).

In ruku', you should hold your knees with your hands, and the fingers should be separated with gaps in them.

During Ruku', recite the following 3 times:

Subhaana Rabbiya Al Azeem
(Glory be to my Lord, The Greatest)

After you are finished, stand up and say :

Sami Allahu liman hamidah
(Allah listens to him who has praised Him). Then wait alittle, and say:

Allhumma Rabbana Lakal Hamd
(O our Sustainer! All prayer is due to You alone)

Then say Allahu Akbar  and go into Sajdah or Sujud. 

[Sujud is bowing down on your knees with your forehead on the ground. All the fingers of feet should be twisted so that the round soft part of the fingers is touching the ground. Hand fingers should be close to face and facing Kabah in straight line. Put enough pressure on nose so that the bone of nose should feel the hardness of earth (do not hurt your self but should be firm) Arms should be away from body like a bird opens the wings, and careful to raise your elbows so they are not touching or spreading on the ground ].

In Sajdah recite 3 times:

Subhaana Rabbiyal aala
(Glory to my Lord Most High)

Afterwards go into sitting position (Jalsa or Julus) while saying Allahu Akbar.  [Sit by keeping the right foot upright (with all the toes touching the floor) and sit by keeping the buttocks on the left foot.] .

wait a little and then say:

Rabb ighfir li wa li waalidayya

(Lord forgive me and my parents) and then wait a little and say Allahu Akbar  , and do another sajdah just like the previous one 

After you are done with the second sajdah, stand up saying Allahu Akbar   and  then wait a little. This step is called al-qiam. And here, you will repeat step 6 (reading al fatiha and another sura you know. (you can read al-ikhlas sura again, or recite another surah or verses).

You will now repeat the same steps of ruku' and sujud with a difference after the second sajdah. 

After the second sajdah, do not stand up. Say "Allahu Akbar", wait a little, and (stay sitting) to read Al-Tashahud. 

AL-Tashahhud:

Attahiyyaatu lillahi wass-salawaatu wath-thayyibaatu, assalamu alaika ayyuha alnnabiyyu wa rahamtu allahi wa barakaatuhu, as-salaamu alaina wa alaa ibaadi allahi ass-saaliheen, ash-hadu anna la ilaha ill allahu wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasooluh.
(All respect, worship and all glory is due to Allah alone. Peace be upon you, O Prophet, and the Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon you. Peace be on us and on those who are the righteous servants of Allah. I testify that there is no one worthy of worship except Allah, and I testify that Muhammad is His Servant and Messenger).

Note: When you reach "ash-hadu anna la ilaha ill allahu wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasooluh", raise your index finger of your right hand upward facing about 45 degrees by closing the fist, and drop it back and spread the hand to its original position at illal Laho.

Then wait a little, and recite Blessings on the Prophet Muhammad (saw):

Allahumma salli alaa Muhammadin wa alaa aali Muhammadin kama sallaita alaa Ibraheem wa alaa aali Ibraheema innaka hameedun majeed, Allahumma baarik alaa Muhammadin wa alaa aali Muhammadin, kamaa baarakta alaa Ibraheema wa alaa aali Ibraheema innaka hameedun majeed.

(O Allah! Shower Your Blessings on Muhammad and the family of Muhammad just as You showered Your Blessings on Ibraheem and the family of Ibraheem. Certainly, You alone are worthy of praise and are Glorious.
O Allah! Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad just as You Blessed Ibraheem and the family of Ibraheem. Certainly, You alone are worthy of praise and are Glorious).

Opthional (sunnah) After Tashahud and Blessings on Muhammad , you can recite the following dua:

Rabbi ejalnee muqeema as-salaati wa min zurriyyatee, rabbanaa wa taqabbal duaa, rabbana eghfir lee wa liwaalia wa lil mumineena yawma yaqoomu alhisaab
(O my Lord! Make my children and myself regular in Salah. O our Lord! Accept my prayer. O our Lord! Forgive me. Forgive my parents and all other Muslims on the Day of Judgement).

The last step to do is Tasleem.

Turn your head to the right and say  Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah (May the Peace and Mercy of Allah be upon you). Then turn your head to the left and say  As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullah (May the Peace and Mercy of Allah be upon you).

NOTES:

• As we said earlier, this is how you perform a 2 Rakaat Salah, and you can perform it to salat alfajr.   
  • : In Alzohr, Ala'sr , and al Aishaa' salat, you need to perform 4 Rakaa't 

you recite altashahud in the second rakaa, and recite altashahud and the Blessings on the Prophet Muhammad 

at the fourth Rakaa . 

• on the other hand, for salat Al-Maghrib, you need to perform 3 Rakka't:

you recite altashahud in the second rakaa, and recite altashahud and the Blessings on the Prophet Muhammad 

at the third Rakaa . 

:

How to Perform Wudu (Ablution) The Right Way 

: +
:    

The Butt Bible Lower & Upper Body  

15/05/2018, 01:17 PM

4. Covering the private parts (The nakedness in salat of a man is considered to be what between the navel and knee, and he should cover it. As for woman, she should cover al of her body except for her face and hands -only to the wrist  )

Important Notes:

•  When you are asked to 'Say' or 'Recite' or 'Read' in the directions. The sound must not be loud and at the same time not totally silent. It should be loud enough just for your ears to hear it and not so loud that a person next to you would be able to hear your recitation clearly. If a person next to you could hear only a mimic from you, that's fine. If you are surrounded by noise such as a fan's noise and you are not able to understand your recitation, it is okay. In an utmost quite room you should be able to understand your recitation. In any case must say it lound enough as mentioned above).
  •  It is important to pause, or wait for few seconds between each step in salat. And we will tell you where should wait during the directions.
  • The following is the complete method of performing a 2 Rakaat Salah, and you can perform it to salat alfajr. 

How to Perform Salat:

Stand upright facing the Qibla. The space between your feet should be about four to five fingers apart, do not stand wide spread like most people do these days.. They should be pointing towards Kabah.

Make the intention I intend to perform the Fajr prayer (say the name of the Salah), with 2 Rakaat Fardh (say the number of Rakaats of any prayer Sunnah or Fardh), for the sake of Allah, I am facing the Holy Kaaba. "Intention need not be said out loud. Saying it in the heart is sufficient.

Raise hands to the ears with palms facing the Qibla, and touching the lobes of your each ear with thumbs..  Then say Allahu Akbar

Place the hands on navel: right hand on top of left hand. The right hand is placed on the left hands wrist clasped, with three fingers on the top (index finger and middle finger, and third finger), and the right hands thumb and small finger below the left hands wrist

Subhanak Allah-humma wabi hamdika watabarak esmuka wata aala jadduka walaa ilaha ghairuk
(All Glory be to You O Allah! Praise is to You; Blessed is Your Name and Exalted is Your Majesty; there is none worthy of worship except You.  Wait a little.

•  Surat al-Fatiha:
    Al-hamdu lillahi rabbil-aalameen, ar-rahma nir-raheem, maaliki yawmiddeen, iyyaaka nabudu wa iyyaaka nastaeen, ihdinas-siraatal mustaqeem, siraatallazeena anamta alaihim, ghairil maghdoobi alahim wa ladhaaleen. Ameen.
    [All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Universe, the Most Kind, Most Merciful, Master of the Day of Judgement. You alone we worship and from You alone we ask for help. Guide us on the straight path, the path of those who You have favoured, not the path of those who earned Your anger, nor the path of those who went astray. Ameen (So let it be O Allah)].
  •  Then recite any Surah or verses from the Quran. For example, Surat al-ikhlas, starting with the basmalah :

Qul huwallahu ahad, Allahus-samad, lam yalid, wa lam yoolad, wa lam yakullahu kufuwan ahad
(Say, He is Allah, The One. Allah is above and all things depend on Allah. He does not beget, nor is He begotten. And there is none like Him).

After reading the verses of Quraan, wait alittle. Then  you should Say Allahu Akbar and go into "ruku' ", which means (bowing).

In ruku', you should hold your knees with your hands, and the fingers should be separated with gaps in them.

[Sujud is bowing down on your knees with your forehead on the ground. All the fingers of feet should be twisted so that the round soft part of the fingers is touching the ground. Hand fingers should be close to face and facing Kabah in straight line. Put enough pressure on nose so that the bone of nose should feel the hardness of earth (do not hurt your self but should be firm) Arms should be away from body like a bird opens the wings, and careful to raise your elbows so they are not touching or spreading on the ground ].

Subhaana Rabbiyal aala

Afterwards go into sitting position (Jalsa or Julus) while saying Allahu Akbar.  [Sit by keeping the right foot upright (with all the toes touching the floor) and sit by keeping the buttocks on the left foot.] .

(Lord forgive me and my parents) and then wait a little and say Allahu Akbar  , and do another sajdah just like the previous one 

After you are done with the second sajdah, stand up saying Allahu Akbar   and  then wait a little. This step is called al-qiam. And here, you will repeat step 6 (reading al fatiha and another sura you know. (you can read al-ikhlas sura again, or recite another surah or verses).

You will now repeat the same steps of ruku' and sujud with a difference after the second sajdah. 

After the second sajdah, do not stand up. Say "Allahu Akbar", wait a little, and (stay sitting) to read Al-Tashahud. 

AL-Tashahhud:

Attahiyyaatu lillahi wass-salawaatu wath-thayyibaatu, assalamu alaika ayyuha alnnabiyyu wa rahamtu allahi wa barakaatuhu, as-salaamu alaina wa alaa ibaadi allahi ass-saaliheen, ash-hadu anna la ilaha ill allahu wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasooluh.
(All respect, worship and all glory is due to Allah alone. Peace be upon you, O Prophet, and the Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon you. Peace be on us and on those who are the righteous servants of Allah. I testify that there is no one worthy of worship except Allah, and I testify that Muhammad is His Servant and Messenger).

Note: When you reach "ash-hadu anna la ilaha ill allahu wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasooluh", raise your index finger of your right hand upward facing about 45 degrees by closing the fist, and drop it back and spread the hand to its original position at illal Laho.

Allahumma salli alaa Muhammadin wa alaa aali Muhammadin kama sallaita alaa Ibraheem wa alaa aali Ibraheema innaka hameedun majeed, Allahumma baarik alaa Muhammadin wa alaa aali Muhammadin, kamaa baarakta alaa Ibraheema wa alaa aali Ibraheema innaka hameedun majeed.

(O Allah! Shower Your Blessings on Muhammad and the family of Muhammad just as You showered Your Blessings on Ibraheem and the family of Ibraheem. Certainly, You alone are worthy of praise and are Glorious.
O Allah! Bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad just as You Blessed Ibraheem and the family of Ibraheem. Certainly, You alone are worthy of praise and are Glorious).

Opthional (sunnah) After Tashahud and Blessings on Muhammad , you can recite the following dua:

Rabbi ejalnee muqeema as-salaati wa min zurriyyatee, rabbanaa wa taqabbal duaa, rabbana eghfir lee wa liwaalia wa lil mumineena yawma yaqoomu alhisaab
(O my Lord! Make my children and myself regular in Salah. O our Lord! Accept my prayer. O our Lord! Forgive me. Forgive my parents and all other Muslims on the Day of Judgement).

Turn your head to the right and say  Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah (May the Peace and Mercy of Allah be upon you). Then turn your head to the left and say  As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullah (May the Peace and Mercy of Allah be upon you).

NOTES:

• As we said earlier, this is how you perform a 2 Rakaat Salah, and you can perform it to salat alfajr.   

at the fourth Rakaa . 

at the third Rakaa . 

:

:    

Milgauss
US Dollar
Euro
GB Pound
Canadian Dollar
Australian Dollar
Jappen Yen
Norske Krone
Swedish Krone
Danish Krone
CNY
Categories
Omega olympic special edition
Rolex Datejust II
Lady-Datejust Pearlmaster
Omega constellation
Omega de ville
Omega museum classic
Omega olympic collection
Omega seamaster
Omega specialities
Omega speedmaster
Rolex Cosmograph Daytona
Rolex Datejust
Rolex Datejust 36
Rolex Datejust Lady 31
Rolex Datejust Special Edition
Rolex Day-Date
Rolex Day-Date II
Rolex Explorer
Rolex Explorer II
Rolex GMT-Master II
Rolex Lady-Datejust
Rolex Milgauss
Rolex New 2013 Models
Rolex Oyster Perpetual
Rolex Rolex Deepsea
Rolex SKY-DWELLER
Rolex Submariner
Rolex Yacht-Master
Rolex Yacht-Master II
Bestsellers
Replica Rolex Milgauss Watch: 904L steel – M116400-0001Replica Rolex Milgauss Watch: 904L steel – M116400-0001 $255.81 $217.00Save: 15% off
Featured - [more]
Replica Rolex Datejust Lady 31 Watch: Everose Rolesor - combination of 904L steel and 18 ct Everose gold – M178341-0007
Replica Rolex Datejust Lady 31 Watch: Everose Rolesor - combination of 904L steel and 18 ct Everose gold – M178341-0007$250.05 $210.00Save: 16% offReplica Rolex Air-King Watch: 904L steel – M114200-0001
Replica Rolex Air-King Watch: 904L steel – M114200-0001$217.71 $195.00Save: 10% offReplica Omega De Ville 4877.90.39 diamond automatic mechanical watch through the end of Ms. (OMEGA)Replica Omega De Ville 4877.90.39 diamond automatic mechanical watch through the end of Ms. (OMEGA)$280.36 $235.00Save: 16% off

Home ::
Rolex Milgauss
Rolex Milgauss
Filter Results by:
Items starting with ...
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Displaying 1 to 3 (of 3 products)

Replica Rolex Milgauss Watch - Rolex Timeless Luxury Watches
Replica Rolex Milgauss Watch - Rolex Timeless Luxury Watches$264.96 $233.00Save: 12% offBuy Now
Replica Rolex Milgauss Watch: 904L steel – M116400-0001
Replica Rolex Milgauss Watch: 904L steel – M116400-0001$255.81 $217.00Save: 15% offBuy Now
Replica Rolex Milgauss Watch: 904L steel – M116400-0002
Replica Rolex Milgauss Watch: 904L steel – M116400-0002$247.64 $217.00Save: 12% offBuy Now

Displaying 1 to 3 (of 3 products)

Home
Shipping
Wholesale
Order Tracking
Coupons
Payment Methods
Contact Us
NEW Replica Watches
Replica Rolex Watches
AAAA Replica Rolex Watches
Fake Rolex Watches
Replica Rolex Oyster
Cheap Replica Rolex Watches

Copyright © 2012 All Rights Reserved.

. Lange & S?hne
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-audemars-piguet-c-1165.html Replica Audemars Piguet
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-baume-mercier-c-1249.html Replica Baume & Mercier
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-blancpain-c-1186.html Replica Blancpain
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-breguet-c-1191.html Replica Breguet
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-breitling-c-1231.html Replica Breitling
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-brunosohnle-c-1102.html Replica BrunoSohnle
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-bvlgari-c-1253.html Replica Bvlgari
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-chopard-c-1222.html Replica Chopard
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-concord-c-1229.html Replica Concord
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-franck-muller-c-1159.html Replica Franck Muller
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-frederique-constant-c-1380.html Replica Frederique Constant
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-georg-jensen-c-1384.html Replica Georg Jensen
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-girardperregaux-c-1179.html Replica Girard-Perregaux
http://www.manreplicawatches.org/replica-glash

Milgauss blog

Milgauss

About omegarolexreplica.com blog

15/05/2018, 01:27 PM

Important Notes:

How to Perform Salat:

•  Surat al-Fatiha:

Subhaana Rabbiyal aala

AL-Tashahhud:

NOTES:

at the fourth Rakaa . 

at the third Rakaa . 

:

:    

swiss Mechanical movement replica watches
| swiss Mechanical movement replica watches
| high quality replica watches for men
Orologi Hermes
US Dollar
Euro
GB Pound
Canadian Dollar
Australian Dollar
Jappen Yen
Norske Krone
Swedish Krone
Danish Krone
CNY
Categorie
Orologi Hermes
Collezione ARCEAU PETITE LUNE
Collezione ARCEAU ROSSETTO
Collezione Barenia
Collezione CAPE COD
Collezione CHERCHE
Collezione CLIPPER
Collezione CROISIERE
Collezione DRESSAGE
Collezione GRIZZARD
Collezione H au galop
Collezione HOUR H
Collezione KELLY
Collezione PASSE PASSE
Collezione SPORT CLIPPER
Collezione TANDEM
H-WATCH Collezione
KELLY collection 2
Pausa collezione tempo
Tag Heuer orologi
A. Lange&Söhne
Franck Muller Orologio
Montblanc Orologi
Orologi Audemars Piguet
Orologi Breguet
Orologi Breitling
Orologi Cartier
Orologi Chopard
Orologi Glashutte
Orologi Hublot
Orologi IWC
Orologi Jaeger-LeCoultre
Orologi Longines
Orologi NOMOS
Orologi Panerai
Orologi Piaget
Orologi Tissot
Orologi Tudor
Orologio Radar
Patek Philippe orologi
Richard Miller orologi
Vacheron Constantin orologi
Van Cleef u0026 Arpels orologi
Bestseller
Hermes ARCEAU PETITE LUNE collezione AR7.510.212 / watch EE8CHermes ARCEAU PETITE LUNE collezione AR7.510.212 / watch EE8C €245.27 €215.76Risparmi: 12% sconto
Vetrina - [vedi]
TAG Heuer WJF2114.BA0570
TAG Heuer WJF2114.BA0570€210.83 €183.21Risparmi: 13% scontoOrologeria collezione tradizione L3.656.4.76.5 Longines Orologi
Orologeria collezione tradizione L3.656.4.76.5 Longines Orologi€212.30 €193.44Risparmi: 9% scontoZodiac collezione DANCER G0A32190 Piaget orologi
Zodiac collezione DANCER G0A32190 Piaget orologi€229.16 €213.90Risparmi: 7% sconto

Orologi Hermes
Orologi Hermes
MiglioreOrologi falsi Hermesin vendita per te!
Filter Results by:
Articoli iniziano con ...
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Visualizzati da 1 a 12 (di 207 articoli)
1[/b] 2 3 4 5 ... 18 [Succ. >>]
Collezione Hermes ARCEAU PETITE LUNE Arceau Petits Chevaux orologioCollezione Hermes ARCEAU PETITE LUNE Arceau Petits Chevaux orologio€222.48 €200.88Risparmi: 10% scontoAcquista
Collezione Hermes GM 021459WW00 orologioCollezione Hermes GM 021459WW00 orologio€227.38 €189.72Risparmi: 17% scontoAcquista
Collezione Hermes GM 021461WW00 orologio
Collezione Hermes GM 021461WW00 orologio€212.35 €182.28Risparmi: 14% scontoAcquista
Collezione Hermes GM 025696WW00 orologio
Collezione Hermes GM 025696WW00 orologio€199.22 €188.79Risparmi: 5% scontoAcquista
Collezione Hermes GM 026852WW00 orologio
Collezione Hermes GM 026852WW00 orologio€206.33 €182.28Risparmi: 12% scontoAcquista
Collezione Hermes GM 026854WW00 orologioCollezione Hermes GM 026854WW00 orologio€218.12 €191.58Risparmi: 12% scontoAcquista
Collezione Hermes GM 027457WW00 orologioCollezione Hermes GM 027457WW00 orologio€229.71 €214.83Risparmi: 6% scontoAcquista
Collezione Hermes GM 028062WW00 orologio
Collezione Hermes GM 028062WW00 orologio€204.59 €194.37Risparmi: 5% scontoAcquista
Collezione Hermes MM 036785WW00 orologio
Collezione Hermes MM 036785WW00 orologio€240.32 €204.60Risparmi: 15% scontoAcquista
Collezione Hermes MM 036793WW00 orologioCollezione Hermes MM 036793WW00 orologio€207.78 €192.51Risparmi: 7% scontoAcquista
Collezione Hermes MM HH1.110.212 / 4835 orologio
Collezione Hermes MM HH1.110.212 / 4835 orologio€208.63 €177.63Risparmi: 15% scontoAcquista
Collezione Hermes MM HH1.110.260 / 4835 orologio
Collezione Hermes MM HH1.110.260 / 4835 orologio€262.31 €214.83Risparmi: 18% scontoAcquista

Visualizzati da 1 a 12 (di 207 articoli)
1[/b] 2 3 4 5 ... 18 [Succ. >>]

Casa
spedizione
Vendita all'ingrosso
Tracciamento dell'ordine
Buoni
Modalità di pagamento
Contattaci
REPLICA OMEGA
REPLICA PATEK PHILIPPE
REPLICA ROLEX
REPLICA IWC
REPLICA CARTIER
OROLOGI TOP BRAND

Copyright © 2012 Tutti i diritti riservati.
swiss replica watches
replica watches

Hermes blog

Hermes

About icopywatches.com blog

16/05/2018, 10:14 PM

Important Notes:

How to Perform Salat:

•  Surat al-Fatiha:

Subhaana Rabbiyal aala

AL-Tashahhud:

NOTES:

at the fourth Rakaa . 

at the third Rakaa . 

:

:    

replica rolex
replica rolex
replica rolex watches

replica rolex
replica rolex
replica rolex watches

Cosmograph Daytona Datejust Lady 31 Datejust Datejust II
Datejust 36 Datejust Special Edition Day-Date Day-Date II Lady-Datejust Lady-Datejust Pearlmaster

rolex blog

rolex

About blog

16/05/2018, 10:20 PM

Important Notes:

How to Perform Salat:

•  Surat al-Fatiha:

Subhaana Rabbiyal aala

AL-Tashahhud:

NOTES:

at the fourth Rakaa . 

at the third Rakaa . 

:

:    

timberland outlet
| timberland boots
| timberland outlet
Mujer Timberland Boots Outlet Sale 2014
US Dollar
Euro
GB Pound
Canadian Dollar
Australian Dollar
Jappen Yen
Norske Krone
Swedish Krone
Danish Krone
CNY
Productos
Botas Mujer Timberland
Botas Mujer Timberland 14 Inch
Botas Mujer Timberland 6 Inch
Mujeres Timberland High Top BootsBotas para hombre TimberlandLos más vendidos Timberland 6 Inch Botas Mujer Trigo Con LanaTimberland 6 Inch Botas Mujer Trigo Con Lana[/url] €161.99 €130.20Ahorre: 20% descuento Timberland Mujeres 14 Inch Botas Todo NegroTimberland Mujeres 14 Inch Botas Todo Negro €159.60 €138.57Ahorre: 13% descuento Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Wheat NegroTimberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Wheat Negro[/url] €130.22 €123.69Ahorre: 5% descuento
Destacado - [todos]
Timberland Hombres 6 Inch Botas Luz Camel
Timberland Hombres 6 Inch Botas Luz Camel€131.46 €123.69Ahorre: 6% descuentoTimberland Guardianes de la Tierra Café Negro
Timberland Guardianes de la Tierra Café Negro€171.70 €138.57Ahorre: 19% descuentoZapatos Timberland Hombres Barco 2 -Eye trigo Brown
Zapatos Timberland Hombres Barco 2 -Eye trigo Brown€136.55 €115.32Ahorre: 16% descuento

Inicio ::
Botas Mujer Timberland
Botas Mujer Timberland
Mostrando de 1 al 21 (de 23 productos)
1[/b] 2 [Siguiente >>]
Timberland 6 Inch Botas Mujer Azul Oscuro BlancoTimberland 6 Inch Botas Mujer Azul Oscuro Blanco€137.23 €123.69Ahorre: 10% descuento... más info
Timberland 6 Inch Botas Mujer Trigo Con LanaTimberland 6 Inch Botas Mujer Trigo Con Lana€161.99 €130.20Ahorre: 20% descuento... más info
Timberland 6 Inch Botas Mujer Trigo Con lana blanca
Timberland 6 Inch Botas Mujer Trigo Con lana blanca€157.85 €130.20Ahorre: 18% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 14 Inch Botas Negro RojoTimberland Mujeres 14 Inch Botas Negro Rojo€162.89 €138.57Ahorre: 15% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 14 Inch Botas Rojo Blanco
Timberland Mujeres 14 Inch Botas Rojo Blanco€133.93 €126.48Ahorre: 6% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 14 Inch Botas Rosa Blanco
Timberland Mujeres 14 Inch Botas Rosa Blanco€146.35 €138.57Ahorre: 5% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 14 Inch Botas Todo NegroTimberland Mujeres 14 Inch Botas Todo Negro€159.60 €138.57Ahorre: 13% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 14 Inch Botas Wheat Negro
Timberland Mujeres 14 Inch Botas Wheat Negro€154.94 €138.57Ahorre: 11% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Boots Brown con la lana
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Boots Brown con la lana€152.63 €123.69Ahorre: 19% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Azul Blanco
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Azul Blanco€125.95 €106.95Ahorre: 15% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Azul Oscuro Blanco
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Azul Oscuro Blanco€146.34 €123.69Ahorre: 15% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Blanco Liso
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Blanco Liso€133.50 €123.69Ahorre: 7% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas del ejército Verde GrisTimberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas del ejército Verde Gris€140.35 €123.69Ahorre: 12% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Negro Blanco
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Negro Blanco€150.32 €123.69Ahorre: 18% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Nubuck NegroTimberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Nubuck Negro€136.62 €123.69Ahorre: 9% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas rosa y blanco
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas rosa y blanco€135.80 €120.90Ahorre: 11% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Todo Negro
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Todo Negro€143.97 €123.69Ahorre: 14% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Verde Negro
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Verde Negro€146.82 €123.69Ahorre: 16% descuento... más info
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Wheat Negro
Timberland Mujeres 6 Inch Botas Wheat Negro€130.22 €123.69Ahorre: 5% descuento... más info
Timberland Women High Top Boots Trigo Negro
Timberland Women High Top Boots Trigo Negro€153.76 €132.06Ahorre: 14% descuento... más info
Timberland Women High Top Botas Marrón Blanco
Timberland Women High Top Botas Marrón Blanco€147.71 €132.06Ahorre: 11% descuento... más info

Mostrando de 1 al 21 (de 23 productos)
1[/b] 2 [Siguiente >>]

Inicio
envío
venta por mayor
seguimiento de la orden
cupones
métodos de pago
en contacto con nosotros
TIMBERLAND nueva
TIMBERLAND MENS
TIMBERLAND mujeres
TIMBERLAND niños
descuento TIMBERLAND
TIMBERLAND barato

Copyright © 2012 todos los derechos reservados.
black timberland boots
white timberland boots

Timberland blog

Timberland

About cheaptimberlandkutus.com blog

16/05/2018, 10:49 PM

Important Notes:

How to Perform Salat:

•  Surat al-Fatiha:

Subhaana Rabbiyal aala

AL-Tashahhud:

NOTES:

at the fourth Rakaa . 

at the third Rakaa . 

:

:    

Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo
Jimmy Choo sale

Jimmy Choo Flats - Jimmy Choo
US Dollar
Euro
GB Pound
Canadian Dollar
Australian Dollar
Jappen Yen
Norske Krone
Swedish Krone
Danish Krone
CNY
Categorias
Jimmy Choo Wedges
Jimmy Choo Flats
Jimmy Choo alta Botas
Jimmy Choo Bombas
Jimmy Choo homens sapatos
Jimmy Choo Sandals
Jimmy Choo sapatos de casamento
Jimmy Choo Slingbacks
Destaques - [mais]
Jimmy Choo Alias ​​85 milímetros Preto camurça e Mock Croc Pointy Bombas ToeJimmy Choo Alias ​​85 milímetros Preto camurça e Mock Croc Pointy Bombas Toe$155.57 $138.00Poupe: 11% menosJimmy Choo Ivette 85 milímetros Sandálias de couro Champagne GlitterJimmy Choo Ivette 85 milímetros Sandálias de couro Champagne Glitter$144.99 $138.00Poupe: 5% menosJimmy Choo Wallace 35 milímetros Sandálias de couro Soft Pink motociclista
Jimmy Choo Wallace 35 milímetros Sandálias de couro Soft Pink motociclista$163.49 $138.00Poupe: 16% menos

Jimmy Choo Flats
Jimmy Choo Flats
Filter Results by:
Itens começados por ...
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Exibindo de 1 a 12 (num total de 66 produtos)
1[/b] 2 3 4 5 [Próximo >>]
Bailarinas Hardware Jimmy Choo Morse Jade Patente Com Perspex
Bailarinas Hardware Jimmy Choo Morse Jade Patente Com Perspex$160.25 $138.00Poupe: 14% menos
Couro bailarina Jimmy Choo Morse espelho de prata
Couro bailarina Jimmy Choo Morse espelho de prata$156.03 $138.00Poupe: 12% menos
Couro bailarina Jimmy Choo Morse ouro Espelho
Couro bailarina Jimmy Choo Morse ouro Espelho$147.71 $138.00Poupe: 7% menos
Couro Jimmy Choo Giro Soft Black E Glitter Flats
Couro Jimmy Choo Giro Soft Black E Glitter Flats$165.39 $138.00Poupe: 17% menos
Couro Jimmy Choo Holly Brown Tan Tecida SandáliasCouro Jimmy Choo Holly Brown Tan Tecida Sandálias$148.39 $138.00Poupe: 7% menos
Flats de couro Jimmy Choo Giro Preto GlitterFlats de couro Jimmy Choo Giro Preto Glitter$156.16 $138.00Poupe: 12% menos
Flats de couro Jimmy Choo Zephyr Cáqui Bezerro
Flats de couro Jimmy Choo Zephyr Cáqui Bezerro$145.83 $138.00Poupe: 5% menos
Flats Jimmy Choo Morse Luz Coral Suede
Flats Jimmy Choo Morse Luz Coral Suede$157.68 $138.00Poupe: 12% menos
Flats Jimmy Choo Pow Black White Zebra Impresso Pony AlpercatasFlats Jimmy Choo Pow Black White Zebra Impresso Pony Alpercatas$168.55 $138.00Poupe: 18% menos
Flats Jimmy Choo Walker Champagne Glitter TecidoFlats Jimmy Choo Walker Champagne Glitter Tecido$158.22 $138.00Poupe: 13% menos
Flats Jimmy Choo Weber Dusty Jeweled rosaFlats Jimmy Choo Weber Dusty Jeweled rosa$152.31 $138.00Poupe: 9% menos
Flats Jimmy Choo Weber Indigo Jewelled
Flats Jimmy Choo Weber Indigo Jewelled$169.18 $138.00Poupe: 18% menos

Exibindo de 1 a 12 (num total de 66 produtos)
1[/b] 2 3 4 5 [Próximo >>]

AS CATEGORIAS

sapatos Jimmy Choo
NOVO JIMMY CHOO sapatos
sapatos Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin nova

informações

pagamento
transporte & retorna

atendimento

contacte-nos
por atacado

pagamento& frete

Copyright © 2014-2015Jimmy Choo Outlet loja on-line. Desenvolvido porJimmy Choo apuramento loja on-line, Inc.

Jimmy Choo online
Jimmy Choo online store

Flats blog

Flats

About jimmychoosandals.top blog

16/05/2018, 10:50 PM

Important Notes:

How to Perform Salat:

•  Surat al-Fatiha:

Subhaana Rabbiyal aala

AL-Tashahhud:

NOTES:

at the fourth Rakaa . 

at the third Rakaa . 

:

:    

beats dre headphones

cheap beats dre

beats by dre

Batidas baratos por Dre Cor | Batidas por Dre baratos Reino Unido - grátis e rápido envio on-line!

US Dollar
Euro
GB Pound
Canadian Dollar
Australian Dollar
Jappen Yen
Norske Krone
Swedish Krone
Danish Krone
CNY

-->